Rachel Solly

Saturday, January 23, 2010

girls gone shopping

I debated and hesitated this morning to venture on an out-of-town shopping trip with just the 3 little girls and mommy.  They are good girls but they loooove to shop and I prefer to have daddy with us to help me make sure we are all leaving with who we came with if you know what I mean!

I decided to go for it since we really needed to use our gymbucks before they expired.


I was feeling really confident and made our first stop at toys r us.  Insane as it sounds, I had to get some Totally Toddler that I cannot live without and can't get around here anymore.  They surprised me and we were out of there in a reasonable amount of time!

We then headed to gymboree where I really pushed them to the limit of their patience (especially the 2 little sisters).  I have decided that maybe it would be best to take them on individual shopping trips that are more suited to their own patience level or just make it SHORT.  Poor girlies are exhausted but couldn't stop talking about doing a fashion show for daddy when we were on the trip home.  Here are a few of our treasures we brought home:

            


                

I feel so blessed to be mama to those three little girls.  They are so smart and sweet and I know we will have MANY more shopping days in our future!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio